Night Sky Observation Tour in Tenerife
Our Night Sky Star Safari is a comprehensive stargazing activity for all. Including a three course meal at an authentic Canarian restaurant on our way up the mountain and also stopping for an amazing sunset from above the Sea of Clouds, our activity is your introduction to the night sky, stars and the Universe. It includes the guided use of telescopes for night sky observation of visible planets, the Moon, stars, galaxies, etc. Join us as we take a safari trek across the night sky with our lasers using constellations and detailed explanations of the science and mythology by expert astronomy guides. While in Tenerife, these astronomy tours are an ideal excursion for holiday makers, taking advantage of Tenerife being one of the best locations in the world for both professional and amateur astronomy. Our aim is that you have fun observing the sky and making it easy for you. We hope to give you as many WOW moments as possible!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Mount Teide and the lava fields on the edge of the Coronal Forrest make a great spot above the clouds to watch the sunset with a glass of cava
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 4:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Dinner - Traditional Canarian Meal
- Telescope Viewings of stars and planets
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- The current regulations mean that face masks must be worn whilst travelling in our Vans. We must also wear masks in any indoor or indeed outdoor spaces where a 1.5meter social distance can not be maintained. For anyone that needs them we can provide them.
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Tenerife and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Tenerife expert
Product code: C-187529P1
Similar Tours & Activities